With summer here, you probably have some trips planned with your family! Since we all know there’s nothing worse than arriving to your destination and then realizing you forgot something back home, here’s a checklist that you can go through before leaving to help you be prepared to go have some fun.
- Place stop order on mail/newspaper.
- Find a house/pet sitter.
- Pay bills.
- Turn off lights or set light timers.
- Unplug electronics.
- Turn off water and gas.
- Close and lock windows.
- Take out trash.
- Throw out any food that will expire.
- Take out cash at ATM.
- Refill prescriptions.
- Confirm hotel reservations.
- Confirm flight/train/bus reservations.
- Make sure each person has packed clothing, underwear, socks, shoes, and toothbrush.
- Have snacks and games for the road.
- Take your car in to Bargain Tire to check the fluids, alignment, air pressure, brakes, battery, and make sure your car is ready for the road!
The more prepared you are, the smoother your trip will go. Have fun, be safe, and remember Bargain Tire is here for all of your auto needs in the Chubbuck, Idaho area!